Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

>>> DEADLINE HAS PASSED - NO MORE ENTRIES p style="text-align:left">Come show us your stuff!

errrr.....

I mean show us your tennis knowledge in the first annual Wimbledon Bracket Challenge. Correctly pick the winners in the Men's matches and win... the right to brag for an entire year.

Click here.

---------------------------

Get entered in our next pick-em contest here at Tennisopolis. Show your knowledge and predict the winners of Wimbledon, or just have a fun time trying.

The bracket is ready. Make your predictions right here at britishtennis.com and represent Tennisopolis with us.

BritishTennis.com runs a "Battle Of The Boards" in which about 15 different tennis websites compete against one another. We (Tennisopolis) blew them away the last time with the second most participants and several players toward the top of the leader board. (Congrats MikeIndo!)

Entries are due Sunday night, so go ahead an enter right now.

If you need any help, ask ThePoet or me.
M

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to walk away champ or chump, but count me in!
Cool! It makes it a lot more fun to follow the tournament as it goes when you have picks at stake! For Roland Garros, we had about 4 people enter!
Who are you picking to win it all Perry?
I believe Federer is going to win it all, but I have outside hopes that Roddick can pull off the upset for the US! What can I say, I'm an underdog guy.....but I'll pick with my head and take Federer!
Who knows, it may be Roddick and Djokovic in the Final..... you never know, but probably not. I see a 1v2 final again. My question is who is going to win that - I dont think it is so obvious this year. :-0
I think this is the first time during Federer's Wimbledon dominance, that I feel he just may lose at Wimby. My hunch is probably wrong, but from the way things have been looking so far this year, I don't know... We'll see I guess.
Ewww.. I would love Roddick/Djokovic final.
Wow - a Roddick / Nole final?!?!? Two big upsets - more than I'd put my money on! Wait, there's no money.... so that could be the winning pick!

Everyone, so far 21 players from Tennisopolis have joined! That's 10% of the total number of players so far!

I started a Group for the Pick 'em Players so that we can all find each other and talk smack. It will also help when I need to make announcements of future pick 'ems and stuff. Join it.

M
Come on people and join the group. Let the smack talk begin!
just now got mine in. looks like we're now tied for 2nd as the group with most entries! it'll be fun to see how the standings go when / IF someone like nadal loses early. i just hope all my statistical analysis and bell curve diagrams pay off. watch now as sam querrey storms to the title...
A plea, in an attempt to save our sanity, since this site is one of the two worst 'offenders':

Please, can people either NOT change their names in between pick 'ems (our preferred option!) or, if they must, then as it says on the entry form, please email us at btpickem@hotmail.com to let us know so that we can merge the overall ranking records which will help your ranking! Most of all please please please don't change and then change back again - it just makes so much unnecessary work.

Thank you.
This is totally understandable Steven. OK, everyone you heard the man, let's use our same names each time. I think I was Mark B the very first challenge and then switched to Mark - I think I lost some points because of it, but I'm not too worried 'bout it. But now, seeing it from Steven's point of view, let's try to stick with the same names.
M
Spadea vs Johansson ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Now I'm stuck.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service